The world’s most advanced wafer fabrication facility has officially entered the 300mm fully automated era, automated dispatch and FOUP 晶舟盒Automatic Delivery (OHT) system, all products up and down with recipe selected by the back-end system automation to complete the operation, and the scene operators play the role of only posting and on-site inspection and abnormal exclusion, has been RCM (Remote Control Management) remote control management system for centralized monitoring and operation, and then reduce the man-machine ratio and operational efficiency to maximize.
Why implement RCM?
- Improve management efficiency – reduce operators and engineers to go in and out of clean room
- Improve working environment – increase human to tools ratio and Cycle Time
- Single interface – personnel centralize control, operating remotely.
- Emergency incidents – fast response in managing excursion
- Hardware interface – will not occupied any tools resources
- Prioritize – local priority and configurable user access and control
- Security – No data can be transmitted between tools and RCM
Increase Automation Efficiency with fewer man power
Product Features & Effects ：
Increasing management efficiency – Direct management across plants, reduce access to clean rooms, and increase manpower output.
Line technician – fixed seat work, easier to observe machine status, shorten reaction time, and increase cycle time.
Engineering – Cross-site maintenance and management of process equipment to improve management efficiency, fast transfer – to reduce the enter/exit of manpower FAB, lifting machine UPTIME.
FAB emergency – remote control – real-time and safe disposal of the product.
Human cost – best man-machine ratio.
Single interface – Centralized management, quick response capability for emergencies.
Non-software frameworks – does not increase the performance burden of the machine at all.